Last updated: August 13, 2023
SolidRun Ltd. main offices are located in: 1 Mishmar HaYam St, Acre , 2412401, Israel.
SolidRun Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.solid-run.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website, online shop or using any other services and offerings.
For the purposes of the EU GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), SolidRun Ltd is the controller of your personal information.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Solid.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other
device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website
among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the
Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page
- Website refers to SolidRun Ltd, accessible from various devices and browsers.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
1. Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Principles for Processing Personal Data
Principles by which all personal data must be processed:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Company name
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
This information is provided during usage of our online shop, account registration, community registration, registration to our newsletters, contacting us or submitting a request for information via the “Contact Us” page.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
2. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service and Products
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. Transfer Of Data
We share personal information in several ways and with different partners / entities given the nature of the purpose of the processing.
Partners: We may share information with our Hardware/Software partners with whom we have an MNDA in place.
Banks, PayPal: In order to complete wire transfers we will share bank account information with our bank to process the transactions. Assuming you chose to use PayPal we will share the necessary information with PayPal to process your payment for the order.
Logistics: We share information with our business partners for example our production partner in order to ship the goods to the shipping address you have provided during checkout.
Authorities: We may share information with local authorities when required by law.
International transfers: Your personal data might be moved to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) through collaboration with third-party entities or suppliers associated with SolidRun in the following scenarios:
- When any of our websites are hosted in a country situated beyond the EEA, your information could be stored in that specific country.
- We may transmit your data to MailChimp to facilitate content delivery services, to Salesforce for efficient customer relationship management services, and to various social media platforms and Google for communication, advertising, and marketing purposes.
4. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
5. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
6. Your Rights
Assuming there is no legal reasons that prevent us to provide this information you can ask for information concerning you regarding:
- Storage period.
- Copy of the personal information.
- Deletion of your personal information.
- Purpose of the processing information.
- Source of the personal information.
- Recipients of your personal information and with whom we have shared your information.
- SolidRun does not make decisions based on automated processing.
You can refuse to the processing of your information us, unless the processing is needed for the performance of the contract with you or necessary for legal purposes or compliance. Any change will be updated accordingly.
7. Children’s Policy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
8. Contact Us